This service is only available to partners with access to Digital Ads or Marketing Services.
This service must be purchased with “Google & Bing Ads: Campaign”.
With paid search, you can advertise on search engines like Google and Bing to drive conversions to your client’s local business. In other words, you’ll serve ads to potential customers exactly when they’re searching for your client’s service or product.
Google is the world’s most popular search engine: It processes an impressive average of 63,000 searches per second every day. A significant portion of these searches come from consumers ready to buy. They’re searching for things like “dealerships near me” or “restaurants open now”, and you can use this information in your favor.
The benefits of paid search advertising
You’ll have a highly engaged target audience. Our team of digital advertising strategists will carefully choose relevant keywords for your client’s ads to make sure we’ll target only people actively searching for their products or services.
With that comes improved ROI because we’re targeting potential customers who are more likely to convert. Even when people don’t click on your client’s ad, you’re still giving them more visibility by promoting their business on search engines like Google and Bing.
What’s included in the setup fee?
- Keyword research
- Competitor research
- Tracking code setup & verification
- Ad proofing
- Creative creation (when required)
- Campaign audit & launch
How to use this service
- First, activate “Digital Ads: Google & Bing”. You’ll be charged the setup fee upon activation.
- Fill out a form to give us the information we need to set up your client’s campaign.
- Next, activate “Google & Bing Ads: Campaign”. You’ll be charged the first month upon activation.
- The anniversary date for the following months will be set a month from the campaign launch date.
5. If you want, you can increase your client’s campaign budget by purchasing additional spend.
Our wholesale price includes a management fee that is necessary to cover the costs of running your client’s campaign. The management fee can be 20%, 15%, or 10% of your wholesale cost depending on your client’s campaign spend. Here’s our pricing breakdown for each tier:
Wholesale Price Range
$300 – $950
$1,000 – $2,950