The name ‘November’ is believed to derive from ‘novem’ which is the Latin for the number ‘nine’. In the ancient Roman calendar November was the ninth month after March.
November begins on the same day of the week as March every year and also February except in leap years.
• Nov. 8th, 1972 – Home Box Office (HBO) was launched, in Wilkes-Barre, PA.
• Nov. 10th, 1983 – Bill Gates introduced Windows 1.0.
• Nov. 22nd, 1995 – Pixar’s Toy Story was realised. It was the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated animation.
• Nov. 25, 1920 – The Philadelphia Thanksgiving Day Parade is the oldest in the US, starting
• on this date.
• Nov. 27, 1924 – Macy’s department store held its first Thanksgiving Day parade down a two-mile stretch of Broadway in New York City.
• Nov. 28, 1895 – America’s first auto race started: 6 cars, 55 miles, the winner averaged 7 MPH
• Nov. 30, 1979 – Pink Floyd released “The Wall” double album.
Kevin has spent time working for large infrastructures such as Wells Fargo, Edward Jones, Ag Edwards, and Hilliard Lyons as a lead programmer where he was responsible for the underlying architecture for their corporate agent websites, as well as for overseeing the work of other software engineers working on the projects. He attended Illinois State University and has been creating interactive websites and windows programs for over two decades. He is an expert in writing/overseeing web application development and digital marketing. He taught computer programming and computer repair for the LaSalle-Peru Area Career and loves to spend time with family.
Located downtown Oglesby, IL. We are a full-service digital marketing agency. We help increase sales & leads with digital marketing. Specializing in social media marketing & local SEO.
Do You Have A QR Code?
Check out our free online qr code generator.Learn more
To develop a winning marketing strategy, it is necessary to identify important marketing channels that are appropriate for your business. Large corporations can brainstorm and implement as many marketing tactics as they like because they have the luxury of big budgets. However, small [...]
In the busy age of TLDR (Too Long, Didn't Read), your blog posts face a tsunami of competition for the attention of your target readers. From dawn to dusk, hundreds of Tweets, posts, emails, and videos vie for their attention. So how can [...]